Thursday 12 September 2013

Teen Titans Spin-off

       I miss Teen Titans like crazy. Does anybody else remember this show? You should, because it was the bees knees. (Don't ever let me say that again. I beg of you.) If you remember Starfire, Beastboy, Cyborg, Robin, or Raven (my personal favorite) we must already be best friends. I was so happy when I was randomly searching up old shows, and stumbled upon news of a Teen Titans spin-off that would be named Teen Titans Go!. It didn't take them long at all to start the show. I think I found out this news sometime in  June 2012 and the series' first episode aired recently. Okay, so it took them a year, but whatever.
       I have watched an episode or two of this and before people get their hopes up, this series is not a continuation of the original Teen Titans. Another thing is the characters have been made into chibi characters. I think that they look adorable, but some people have been complaining about Starfire's 'sexed up look' I have no idea what people are talking about. She looks exactly the same as she did in the original aside from being in chibi form.
       I looked it up today, and it appears that the original voice actors'/actress' have come back for the spin-off which I love.
       I also love how they didn't change the characters personalities. Starfire is still her happy-go-lucky self, and Raven is still as negative, full of attitude, and monotone self.
       Have anybody else watched the spin-off? what were your opinions of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment